Strict Standards: Non-static method clw_widget::getInstance() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w008b995/flame-guards/vwoer/plugins/cl_widgets/e_meta.php on line 6
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /www/htdocs/w008b995/flame-guards/vwoer/handlers/shortcode_handler.php on line 23: Creating default object from empty value
Welcome
Username:
Password:

Remember me
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
39 guests, 0 members

Online record on 27 Oct - 19:03
    0 members,
    143 guests,
    143 total

Members: 5635
Newest member: AliciaN
TeamSpeak 3

ERROR 0x208: invalid loginname or password

Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Martijn on 3 May - 23:13
Those good old days...
rakshajain on 6 Mar - 11:49
We Provide Best Packers And Movers Mumbai List for Get Free Best Quotes, Compare Charges, Save Money And Time,
Household Shifting Services @ PackersMoversMumbaicity.in
http://packersmoversmumbaicity.in/
GunneR on 24 Jan - 00:51
Hey guys! Do you remember me? Maybe some meeting on some server?
blueseo on 17 Dec - 05:42
https://kinhbaoholaodongyknb.wordpress.com
http://kinhbaoholaodongyknb.blogspot.com/
https://sites.google.com/site/kinhbaoholaodongyknb
Sweta.ets on 1 Dec - 07:40
Packers and Movers Bangalore Will Ensure Tension-Free Move

Ready to move? Request free quotes today!

Packers and Movers Bangalore @ http://www.shiftingguide.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore.html
yourdog on 6 Sep - 12:23
Is FG dead ?
yourdog on 2 Sep - 09:50
FG et server were the best back then in the good old days I really miss those.
Black-Soldier on 1 Sep - 13:42
Same here. ET was great! BF on the other hand was boring - especially after BC2.
Muh on 31 Aug - 10:25
i like to muh it
Muh on 31 Aug - 10:24
muh muh ;-;

Advertisement
{e_BASE}forum/viewforum.php?f=14
Forum

Latest news

Leak: Battlefield 4 pre-order poster. Release this Fall.

1, 2, 3

View the latest post Posted by: TheSaint070 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Here is little to say about this: Gamersky has leaked the pre-order poster of Battlefield 4 where we can see that the game will be available this Fall.
Too bad we can’t see a concrete date.

More news, the single player got unveiled today and there is speculations that says we will se a multiplayer trailer at the end of this month!

Well, at least we know we’ll get some Dog Tags with the pre-order… Yay…
Again, thanks to Gamersky.

Forum: News  •  Views: 12669  •  Comments: 30  •  Write comments

Battlefield 4 news coming March 27

1, 2, 3

View the latest post Posted by: RioAlex » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 pm

GameSpot.com wrote:The official Battlefield Twitter account today posted a short video teasing Battlefield 4 news for March 27 during the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. Publisher Electronic Arts is holding a Battlefield 4 media event the day before on March 26.

The video, made with the new Vine video service and said to be "straight from the editing suite," contains the same color scheme as last week's media invitation. The video also includes the sound of what appears to be a tank starting its engine.

EA announced Battlefield 4 last July, revealing a beta for the game will launch during fall 2013. Those who purchased the underperforming Medal of Honor: Warfighter are guaranteed access to the beta.

Battlefield 4 may not be the only new franchise entry in the works. A report from May suggested series developer DICE was at work on a new entry in the spinoff series, Battlefield: Bad Company 3.

Thats right ^^ More news on this exciting new Battlefield title are coming on March 27th...I know this entire community is excited about it....As millions of people all around the globe

U can see the original tweet HERE!!!

What do you think? Will it be good as previous BF games?Better?Or a total failure?...

Source:Gamespot.com

Forum: News  •  Views: 11339  •  Comments: 36  •  Write comments

Happy Woman day!!!

1, 2

View the latest post Posted by: RioAlex » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Flame-Guards Community is glad to wish all our female members,players on our servers and forum visitors a Happy Woman day!!!!

Ladies enjoy ur stay here...we all know ur special ^^

HAPPY WOMAN DAY!!!

Forum: News  •  Views: 6938  •  Comments: 22  •  Write comments

Poll: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm realeased soon

1, 2

View the latest post Posted by: RioAlex » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:54 pm

GameSpot wrote:Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm is the second of the three games for Starcraft II that picks up the story of StarCraft II where Wings of Liberty left off. The story focuses on Sarah Kerrigan and her quest to reunite the Swarm and exact revenge on Arcturus Mengsk.

Thats pretty much it ^^ Im no fan of StarCraft series (Stronghold FTW) but i know lot of u guys play it....Will u buy it?

The exact release date is 10.March 2013 so go charge your wallets and get ready ;)
Or u can do the super secret "bay" version :P (If u get what i mean ;) )

I might also give this game a chance :D I hear some pretty good reviews :D

Source:Gamespot.com

Forum: News  •  Views: 7609  •  Comments: 23  •  Write comments

A brighter future for Bad Company 2?

1, 2

View the latest post Posted by: Faddn » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 am

Everyone that have touched Bad Company 2 knows that no mod-tools is available and have probably heard that DICE/EA is not going to release any tool for BC2.
But don't worry, there might be a light in the end of the tunnel! For a while hackers and coders have been back-engineering the game and slowly build their own tools!
In the future we might see new or reorganized maps, more than 32 players, even new vehicles! We’ll just have to wait and see!

Keep in mind, tools not published by DICE or EA are runned at your own risk!

Source:
http://www.mordorhq.com/showthread.php? ... ck-bitches

Forum: News  •  Views: 6230  •  Comments: 19  •  Write comments