Strict Standards: Non-static method clw_widget::getInstance() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w008b995/flame-guards/vwoer/plugins/cl_widgets/e_meta.php on line 6
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /www/htdocs/w008b995/flame-guards/vwoer/handlers/shortcode_handler.php on line 23: Creating default object from empty value

Remember me
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
44 guests, 2 members

Online record on 22 Feb - 15:36
    0 members,
    204 guests,
    204 total

Members: 6427
Newest member: peter123
TeamSpeak 3

ERROR 0xd01: connection failed, you are banned (you may retry in 239 seconds)

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

kallukarma on 24 Feb - 10:23
Lubie_Dzem on 15 Feb - 21:13
AcK heyo! Say Hi to more FG guys here See you there :)
AcKeNaR on 13 Feb - 20:10
Yeheee...! Guess who is back over here for a visit...
mOnk on 25 Dec - 11:34
Lubie_Dzem on 1 Dec - 18:15
Enemy Territory! :D Btw hey Fragger, nice to hearing from you :)
ItsFragger on 30 Nov - 21:45
Hey guys. This site looks quite messed up. Are there any good online games around and do gaming communities like this one still exist?
SaSuKe_Sof on 27 Nov - 09:43
Wow shit, so many bots posting on forums =/
SaSuKe_Sof on 27 Nov - 09:39
where? what? xD
Kingscrown on 24 Nov - 21:54
Reunion started!
Ask me for more information.
xP.Bo0m on 24 Nov - 13:37

More meat than her sister

Flame Guards discussion section about general news and other concerns.

More meat than her sister

Postby zg129 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:09 am

<p>Marnet "MARNI" Ali once lived an opulent life courtesy of her ill gotten profits as a drug dealer in the 80s. She has since been set free from the mistakes of her past to honor and give praise to her Savior through her gift of soulful vocals.</p>
Since the tender age of super bowl fans gear six, writing, singing, and performing her original songs have been a steadfast passion of hers. As a child, those who knew her were easily captivated by her outward beauty, rivaled only by her inner beauty. Her natural capacity to enchant others has spilled over into her adult life and is threaded through the lyrics of her music and the voice she uses to convey her emotional message. As a native of New Jersey, it is no coincidence that Marni's talent would be noticed by award winning producers, Rodney Fred Jerkins. She was signed to their production company and landed a record deal with Def Jam Records in 1996 1997.</p>
In 2001, her calling to sing the gospel was revealed to her through a prophetic message from an esteemed bishop. Having her purpose made known to her, she realized her voice was to be used to uplift the kingdom. Through the gift of music, it is her intention to inspire searching souls to reach upward even in the midst of the pitfalls of life and to look upward even when feeling pulled down by the roots of pain. Once she felt solidly committed to sing the gospel, she soon came to the disheartening and infuriating realization that the gospel is not well respected or well received within the music industry. It then became her mission to be a part of changing the sound, the flavor, and the perceptions of the gospel music industry.</p>
Using her past and present testimony, she is compelled to spread the good news about salvation through Jesus Christ in an effort to help others become as free as they are created to be. It is her sincere desire to do this not only by song but by deeds as well. Her life is her music, her music is praise, and her God is all that she needs.</p>
Earlier cheap pro bowl gear this week, I spoke with my dear friend, MARNI, and asked her to share her feelings on the music industry and her sister, CHILLI, with the Examiner readers.</p>
What is your relationship to Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas?</p>
Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas is my sister through my father, Abdul Ali. I love nfl super bowl fans jerseys my sister very much but, somehow, she has allowed the enemy to come in and divide us, as well as the majority of my family. I'll just continue to pray that one day we will be reconciled back together again, and that she will be healed of any and all past hurts that has become the barrier in our bonding.</p>
No. I'm originally from Atlantic City, NJ but presently live in Atlanta.</p>
How long have you been singing?</p>
I have been singing since the age of six.</p>
Who are your influences and/or mentors?</p>
Number one is God. Then, there are my cheap authentic pro bowl jerseys parents, children and Pastor/Partner in ministry, Cassandra Payne.</p>
What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?</p>
It's to put "ALL" of my trust in GOD and NOT man. Only God Dt5FW6a9x can make the impossible possible.</p>
I heard that you have been called to ministry. Is that true?</p>
Yes, in 2006, just when I lost all hope of my purpose in life, God Himself called me out and reveled to me that I have been called and chosen to go into the world and sing for Him. wholesale super bowl jerseys He has given me the gift of exhortation through the songs I write and the testimony of my life. I have partnered up with Pastor Cassandra Payne and we have joined our ministries of Deliverance the Arts to make a powerful impact to all that will hear, listen, partake in and take heed.</p>
How do you deal with the pressures of the industry, while staying true to your faith?</p>
I just remember that God is in control of our destiny and NOT man. Not to be intimidated by people and their status, which make people bow down to "their" principals that will eventually influence them to compromise the will of God, because they get too hungry to succeed. It all boils down to staying in prayer before God, so that I will stay humble and faithful to Him; so that I will not fall into any type of temptation.</p>
Tell us a little about your project.</p>
Well, right now, I am presently working on building our ministry called World Impact Deliverance Ali Faith Ministries. I partnered up with Pastor Cassandra Payne. Her ministry is of Deliverance and my ministry is of the Arts, (singing, dancing, drama, spoken word, comedy, etc). I have a passion to teach and train people in their gifts to use for God's purposes. I was formally signed to an exclusive record deal with Def Jam Records through Dark Child Productions (Rodney Fred Jerkins) in 1997 and 1998. I am presently working on my singing project as well as other goals in the making. I am a hair stylist as well as a interior designer. I do both, while pursuing what I'm called to do. God has put such great people in my life to help bring this to vision to pass. I thank everyone. Please know that I am so grateful to the special people who have committed themselves to make sure that it does.</p>
Akbar Cojoe is an Entertainment Producer, Entertainment Consultant, and Project Manager. He is the cousin of The Staples Singers, American Idol's Jennifer Hudson, and nephew to singer Ray Buckner of Hugh Hefner's earlier Playboy Records.</p>
At age fifteen, Cojoe was employed by local recording studios in New Orleans to write and produce music as a session worker, while playing guitar throughout New Orleans' French Quarter at night. It was then that he gained the attention of an ASCAP representative who mentored him and introduced him to major record label executives.</p>
In 1991, Cojoe landed a major recording job in Atlanta, Georgia, where he and childhood pal, now filmmaker, Marlon Campbell, would reside with an ambitious playwright named Tyler Perry, Campbell's first cousin. That next year, Cojoe relocated to Los Angeles, where he found moderate success by writing and producing for various major label recording artists, such as Warren G. (Def Jam) and Brighton McClure of Michael Jackson's MJJ Music (currently stars as Devon Hamilton on CBS's The Young The Restless). In the mid '90s, Cojoe scouted musical talent for record executives Rod Kukla and John Kalodner of Columbia/Sony Music; the A minds responsible for rockers Aerosmith and Goo Goo Dolls.</p>
In early 2005, Cojoe promoted platinum selling recording group The Pussycat Dolls, and later teamed with E! Entertainment Television Inc. and William Morris Agency to produce commentary video footage defending Whitney Houston against the singer's well publicized drug allegations in 2006. In 2008, he worked as executive producer of the reality show, Blaque in the House, starring T Boz of Pop sensation TLC, along with R trio Blaque, co stars of the motion picture blockbuster Bring It On.</p>
At the moment, Cojoe is Executive Producer of A Capella; an upcoming CD featuring Prince friend and protg, of Vanity 6, Brenda Bennett. He is also the Director of Marketing and Public Relations of Future Soundz Studios in Atlanta, GA.<br>,14150<br>,53084<br><br><br></p>

Return to Talk