[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /www/htdocs/w008b995/flame-guards/vwoer/handlers/shortcode_handler.php on line 23: Creating default object from empty value
Welcome
Username:
Password:

Remember me
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
35 guests, 0 members

Online record on 3 Oct - 00:19
    0 members,
    706 guests,
    706 total

Members: 6622
Newest member: thomasisma
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

AcKeNaR on 28 Jul - 18:36
Hihowohaw! I´ve just seen the bookmark while i was making a sec copy and just logged in to say HELLO MATES, I STILL REMEMBER AND ALSO MISS YOU ALL A BIT.
CaptainQwark on 28 Feb - 21:09
well hi. playing on FA servers atm.
Pager0 on 27 Feb - 21:09
Happy birthday Hadmastah! :D
Pager0 on 21 Feb - 12:19
Heyo Stupid0oo :D
I-2-Stupid on 18 Feb - 22:21
hey pagerooo
Pager0 on 4 Feb - 19:37
Helloooo how is everyone holding up during the pandemic? Hope everyone is doing allright :)
RedNeckRookie on 11 May - 19:43
holy sh*t what a trip down the memory lane this is. used to play ET daily back in 2006-2008
-|FG|-IoNiDe on 9 Nov - 22:09
There is no spoon without a woman!
Hadmaster on 11 Oct - 09:50
Please post e new link for the FG discord. Thx
marcin on 16 Jun - 16:54
Wassup, FG#3 still down? Dammit.

Advertisement
{e_BASE}index.php
Forum

Interview #2 Tr!cky

News about Flame Guards are submitted monthly here.

Moderators: Confector, Yeti

Interview #2 Tr!cky

Postby Yeti » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Interview

Yeti : What do you like the most about Flame-Guards and playing on our servers?

Tr!cky : there are a lot of things i like about Flame-guards. But what i like the most is all the craptalk we have in the evening and the nonsense in FG chat =D

Yeti : What for craptalk and nonsense do talk then about ? =D

Tr!cky : hehe, the nonsense from ghost about mudkips pony's and go on. singing on ts :D things like that make FG a nice place to be^^

Yeti : So who is the best singer on TS and what for songs do they / you sing ? =D

Tr!cky : i dont use TS alot but if im there im ofc the best singer :D i like the sing alexander is de man jalalalala =D

Yeti : Naab :roll: About Flame-Guards, does something have to be improved for you ?

Tr!cky : uhm difficult. have to say the same as donny, about the communication that can be some better. From a litttle problem can turn out to hugh probs. if we deal some better with it we dont have that probs.

Yeti : What are your negative and positive points? ( be honest )

Tr!cky : Negative. if i have a bad day, everyone can attend that. then im not the funny and happy Trick but then im reacting grumpy. VWOer can agreed with that :p
Positive: im a lover :D i like everyone. i have with the most nice contact. Can laugh with everyone, think that that is my positive point ;)

Yeti: So if you are a lover do you have a Girlfriend or Boyfriend ?

Tr!cky : yeah i have a girlfriend. but we have a weird relation :p we were almost 2 years together when she broke up with me. thats now 2 months ago. but we still have good contact. and still more then friends. we still sleep together :D

Yeti : Aah oke , so your still active with bedsports :D or is it just sleeping and nothing else ? hrhrhr

Tr!cky : i guess you can fill that one in (a)

Yeti : Oke... So what is your favorite position ? =D I hope you do it safety !

Tr!cky : aaah xD getting way to personal now, but doggy is always good (a)

Yeti : hehe =D So what are your sports and hobbies ?

Tr!cky : Football ofc, im playing football since i was 5. Now playing in the First team. But i like almost every sport!
hobby: drinking beer with friends. Marielle gf

Yeti : Cool , what is your position on the field ? And do you earn some money with the first team ? (grrrr Marielle Miauwww :roll:)

Tr!cky : Foward ofc, need to make the goals. unfortunately dont earn money with it. have to pay contribution before i may play.

Yeti : What do you study / What do you do for work?

Tr!cky : gonna start with a new study. wanna be a police man =D i hope i can start in november with it.
im working at a restaurant as waiter, hard work =(

Yeti : haha your every weekend drunk , and you want to be a police man =D I gues that doesnt fit =D So why do you wanne be a police man ?

Tr!cky : he he if you say it so i wont be a good copxD but my dad is a police man aswell. sometimes he tells me something. i really like it. but i dont to walk on the street but i want to be a detective :D the new sherlock holmes^^

Yeti : hehe :D Its good that you are motivated ! Is your dad a detective? Does he allows you to drink so much ?! :o

Tr!cky : hehe yes and yes :p my dad is a detective aswell. and if he is drinking beer he drinks more then me :( and i cant have that :(

Yeti : So you are jealous that ur dad can drink more than you ? =D

Tr!cky : yeah! ofc, want to drink more then my dad :D but i think i cant even spell beer anymore^^

Yeti : Well, you have to practice ! Every day you should drink drink drink drink drink and drink and some day you will PWN your dad ! :roll:

Tr!cky : im already traning :D vacation now. every evening drinking beer with friends. so i think the next party i can have him :D

Yeti : Let us know it if you PWN him :D And take some Pics hrhr :D :D , So What for games do you have / play ?

Tr!cky : hehe ofc, the first thing i do the next day is post it on forum^^
hmm. ET ofc :p COD 2 and 4. Age of empires 3. rollercoaster tycoon FTW! and fifa 11

Yeti : Oke this is the last question , If there was one thing you could change in the world, what would it be?

Tr!cky : really dont know. i guess it will be FREE BEER FOR ALL !

Yeti : Thanks for this great Interview, See ya later !

Tr!cky : no problem, cya on battlefield ! you can always respawn :)

I hope you all had fun while reading this!
And i'm looking for people that are intresting in a interview! So don't just sit there!
PM me ! Its alot of fun you can ask Donwell and Tr!cky !

Member since 07/07/09
Yeti

Return to The Flame Guards Times