[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /www/htdocs/w008b995/flame-guards/vwoer/handlers/shortcode_handler.php on line 23: Creating default object from empty value
Welcome
Username:
Password:



Remember me
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Online
37 guests, 0 members

Online record on 31 Mar - 18:12
    0 members,
    322 guests,
    322 total

Members: 6624
Newest member: thomasisma
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup


-|FG|-IoNiDe on 9 Nov - 22:09
There is no spoon without a woman!
Hadmaster on 11 Oct - 09:50
Please post e new link for the FG discord. Thx
anavisharma on 4 Oct - 07:58
Packers And Movers Bangalore Local Household Shifting Service, Get Free Best Price Quotes Local Packers and Movers in Bangalore List , Compare Charges, Save Money And Time.@ https://packersmoversbangalore.in/
marcin on 16 Jun - 16:54
Wassup, FG#3 still down? Dammit.
BlackMen on 12 Jun - 23:10
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. <a href="http://my-oohlala.com/">manchester escorts</a>
Self_Revolution on 21 Apr - 13:28
Looks like people always find their way back here
H4rl3 on 5 Apr - 11:16
sup Kanu :) Theres a discord-channel where you can find FGs.

https://discord.gg/4skfGj

Cheeers, Harle
Kanu on 4 Apr - 19:16
rofl.
on nostalgy trip i checked if fg is still alive.
and somehow i remembered my login aswel
GunneR on 13 Jan - 12:24
Guys, are you still alive? Are there any servers in ET where could we play together?
Lubie_Dzem on 7 Apr - 22:26
WHAAAZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!Kaka https://discord.gg/zMgCK5 !

Advertisement
{e_BASE}forum/index.php
Forum

SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Please Check our Application guidelines here

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby Sis » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:56 pm

I would like to welcome you as trial member, rights on the forum will be set by fragger and i'm going to set your rights ingame in a moment, i hope you enjoy being trial and do your best to be a good example for all (new players, regulars and other trials/members)
It would be appreciated if you stay active on our forums also :)

make me proud,
Sis
Image
Image Best FG Admin
Image Way Too Horny
Image Most Evil Person
Image Funniest Person
User avatar
Sis
Head Admin
Head Admin
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 am

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby SgtChrischi » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 am

Sis wrote:I would like to welcome you as trial member, rights on the forum will be set by fragger and i'm going to set your rights ingame in a moment, i hope you enjoy being trial and do your best to be a good example for all (new players, regulars and other trials/members)
It would be appreciated if you stay active on our forums also :)

make me proud,
Sis
Thank you, I try to give my best.
I have pinned the tab in the browser, so I'm always in the forum. :D

I-2-Stupid wrote:ohh thats really in the north of germany :D
Do you also live in Northern Germany or why did you ask? :)
Image
Image
User avatar
SgtChrischi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Germany

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby I-2-Stupid » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:44 am

SgtChrischi wrote:
Sis wrote:I would like to welcome you as trial member, rights on the forum will be set by fragger and i'm going to set your rights ingame in a moment, i hope you enjoy being trial and do your best to be a good example for all (new players, regulars and other trials/members)
It would be appreciated if you stay active on our forums also :)

make me proud,
Sis
Thank you, I try to give my best.
I have pinned the tab in the browser, so I'm always in the forum. :D

I-2-Stupid wrote:ohh thats really in the north of germany :D
Do you also live in Northern Germany or why did you ask? :)


Wer lesen kann....^^

i live in Bremen ;) so yea thats nothern germany :p

cheers
Image
User avatar
I-2-Stupid
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 am
Location: Bremen/Castle Wolfenstein
Xfire: i2stupid

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby SgtChrischi » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:49 am

Ooops, yes, sorry, I should open my eyes. :D
Image
Image
User avatar
SgtChrischi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Germany

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby I-2-Stupid » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:05 am

SgtChrischi wrote:Ooops, yes, sorry, I should open my eyes. :D

hrhrhr no problemo :D

cheers
Image
User avatar
I-2-Stupid
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 am
Location: Bremen/Castle Wolfenstein
Xfire: i2stupid

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby Fragger » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 pm

hey chrischi,

also a warm welcome from my side. please be active, we need active members :)

cya
Image
User avatar
Fragger
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 am

PostThis post was deleted by Kofeiini on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:23 pm.
Reason: Spam

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby SgtChrischi » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Hey ho again,

someone told me I have to report name changes. So here it is:

In order to wear my new tag I want to change my name:
[ECG] SgtChrischi
to
[fg] SgtChrischi_ECG


And there is a question: when will I get my forum rights (access to trial member group/forum)?

So long,
Chrischi
Image
Image
User avatar
SgtChrischi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Germany

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby I-2-Stupid » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:06 pm

SgtChrischi wrote:Hey ho again,

someone told me I have to report name changes. So here it is:

In order to wear my new tag I want to change my name:
[ECG] SgtChrischi
to
[fg] SgtChrischi_ECG


And there is a question: when will I get my forum rights (access to trial member group/forum)?

So long,
Chrischi


i cant set mabey fragger do it asap when not pm him

cheers
Image
User avatar
I-2-Stupid
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 am
Location: Bremen/Castle Wolfenstein
Xfire: i2stupid

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby SgtChrischi » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Okey, thanks, I did. Got my forum rights now, but the ingame rights are still missing.
Image
Image
User avatar
SgtChrischi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Germany

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby Kofeiini » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:59 pm

They should be working now. :--)
Image
Kofeiini
General
General
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Finland
Xfire: k0feiini

Re: SgtChrischi (Trial Membership application)

Postby SgtChrischi » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks again. ;)
Image
Image
User avatar
SgtChrischi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Location: Germany

Previous

Return to Trial Membership Application

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron


This site is powered by e107, which is released under the terms of the GNU GPL License.
Theme created by VWOer, based on Jayya by e107 and G-Recon by Theme Labs. © Flame Guards Community 2010